Somewhere In Between: First Post.
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



First Post.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello all.

I played around with the idea of a blog back in October, however it never really formed into anything. This is my second attempt at joining the blogging ranks.

As for the title of this blog "Somewhere In Between" is taken from the Jack Johnson song 'Better Together' off his most recent album In Betweeen Dreams. He titled the album as such because he wrote most of the songs for this ablum in between his 2 tours. I like to think that no matter what we are doing in life (or not doing as the case may be), we are always 'somewhere in between' events in our life.

This has special significance for me as my wife Cheryl and I are starting a new life in London, UK (a suburb of London anyway).

I promise this blog won't be deep or anything. Those of you who know me probably aren't too concerned about that. I mean the title of this blog is after a very mellow tune. We will talk movies, music, pop culture, religion (more specifically faith), and whatever items I feel like discussing or making a semantic comment about.

Enjoy.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3