Somewhere In Between: Au naturelle cure for congestion
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Au naturelle cure for congestion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For all of those mothers of babies or future mothers of babies, I have discovered (by following medical advice) that putting breastmilk in a baby's nose helps clear up congestion. Caleb has been suffering from his first ever cold and has thus had a lot of congestion. I tried this little method last night and his breathing has been considerably better since. Granted, I cannot say 100% for sure that it was not merely coincidence and time for the cold to pass, but I will definitely try this again the next time he has a stuffy nose.

Just thought I'd share because there are not a lot of options for treating congestion in babies and let's face it, it's really sad when your baby can't breathe and there's nothing you can do. A warning, though, the baby will probably not be the biggest fan of milk being shoved in his/her nose, so figure out a strategy before commencing. :)

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3