Somewhere In Between: Breaking News (I Beat Sarah)
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Breaking News (I Beat Sarah)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



News guru and self-title Dave Matthews fanaticSarah usually gets to disburse much of the breaking (new) news to the group of our little group of bloggers, however this time I win.

Dave Matthews Band has finally relented and made its entire studio catalog available for download on iTunes.

Now, this really doesn't do much for me personally as I have all of the albums expect for Remember Two Things, and I have been okay with that for 11 years now.

Just wanted to share the news with everyone. More Apple opinion to come soon.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3