Somewhere In Between: A Very Special Acoustic Evening with Dave Matthews
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



A Very Special Acoustic Evening with Dave Matthews


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




In response to Sarah and I throwing Dave Matthews-news punches trying to one-up each other, I must give her fill props for her pointing out that Dave is doing a solo show here in London.

As a result, Cheryl and I (and our fellow American abroad Stephanie have just procured tickets for the show on 15 May in London, which is the same venue we tried to see Jack Johnson in February. I have never seen Dave solo and am very excited about this show. I will give a full report after the show.

Thanks Sarah for letting me know. I will get you a shirt as you asked, if they have them.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3