- Mugatu,
Zoolander
If those of you that use RSS you may have been confused by the update a few days ago. We did make a new post, however it was posted by the date the post was started which was before Cheryl's post "I Spy Something". We finished blogging about our Egyptian Adventure which you can read about below. All of our pics are available on our other website.
When I was in the States for
Michael &
Sarah's wedding, Cheryl had a couple of friends, RaDora and Becky visit for a few days on their way to Rome. I know Cheryl had a great time with them and I was glad she had some visitors while I was away. RaDora & Becky left the same morning I got back, which was last Wednesday.
Thursday,
Aaron &
Ashley dropped by after spending a week in Belguim. (We are just the people to visit on your way to or back from Europe!). It was great to see and hang out with both of them for a few days.
On Saturday morning, Cheryl & I went to a "Nearly New" sale about a half-hour away to look for some used-but-still-in-good-condition (as in nearly new) baby stuff. I was hoping to walk away with a pram (or as we Yanks call it, a stroller). And we succeded. We got a pram, buggy, and car seat (we will need this even though we don't have a car) plus a couple of outfits for a great price all from one person.
When we wearing nearing the end of our shopping experience, I say a stuffed giraffe (of which we have plenty) and found a stuffed Nemo. I thought that it was cool. Then the person selling them pointed out they had a stuffed Squirt (the little sea turtle) and we bought it as fast as I could pull a pound out of my pocket. The sea turtles in
Finding Nemo are our favorite characters. I am very excited about that. "Righteous! Righteous!"
We have had crazy busy weeks so far at work and still have a lot of work to do in our new place. Largely because we cannot fully unpack until we get rid of some truly hideous furniture left by the previous tenant in our house.
In happier, super-exciting news---my sister, Amy and bro-in-law Barrett have purchased their tickets to come visit in September to see nephew Caleb and celebrate Amy's XXth birthday (I won't tell)! Awesome!
We will try to update more soon (oh, and we finally got our own internet and our wireless network is password-protected). Thanks to Aaron for helping me set that up while he was here.
Later.