I digress from Egypt news (though our first official post on the trip should occur later today) to bring you this special broadcast: MY PLACENTA HAS MOVED!! This, my friends, means that I do not have to worry about being put on bedrest, I do not have to have a guaranteed c-section, and I don't have to worry about other complications that I will not describe in detail. In other words, I'm in the clear with no further concerns of complications, other than my own concerns about the size of this child. Seriously, they did not even measure the baby today but the lady stated very matter of factly that it definitely takes after its dad in the size category. Thanks a lot, Scott! :) Everything is on track and thank you for all of your prayers.
Additionally, the lady doing the sonogram spoke freely about the gender of this child, thus we now know what we are having. If everybody is really nice to us, we might reveal such information shortly.