Somewhere In Between: FRECKLES!!!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



FRECKLES!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Caleb has his first freckle!!! I've been trying to get a picture of it, but it turns out that getting a close up shot of a small shot really just turns out blurry. Oh well. We've all seen freckles and he now has one on his upper left cheek.

I LOVE IT!! I can't wait until his cheeks are spotted with them!

(I suppose I should probably go ahead and invest in the book Frecklejuice.)

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3