Somewhere In Between: Smoke Free England
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Smoke Free England


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




That's right folks, starting today (only a year and a half after the law was actually passed), England is now smoke free in all public places, including places of employment and train/bus/tram stations. Woohoo! I can feel my lungs clearing already and the years being added back onto my life. Too bad I only get to enjoy the fresh England air for a few weeks. I will then be returning to Texas where people are still allowed to smoke in restaurants. Ugh.

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3