Somewhere In Between: Take Me Out To The Ball Game
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Take Me Out To The Ball Game


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, my very first Father's Day has come and gone. What a day! Apparently Caleb couldn't wait for Father's Day to start (about 5:30 AM), however his Mama was kind enough take him downstairs and let me sleep in a little more. I made it downstairs to the smell of French toast, that "Caleb" was making with Cheryl's "help". It was a nice breakfast treat to start my morning!

I then was given my first Father's Day present. Caleb got all 3 of us tickets to a Rangers game in September!! I am very excited about taking Caleb to his first baseball game. It would have been great to be a Braves vs. Rangers game, but once we return we will all be getting Texas Rangers hats.

While I will always be a Braves fan and I will always remember the '91 Miracle Season and the '95 World Series, I have decided that I can't live in a place and go to baseball games and not "root, root root for the home team" (unless of course its the Yankees, but I don't plan on moving to The Bronx).

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3