Somewhere In Between
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I figured that I'd post a miniature update on Caleb since we are fast approaching his 9 monthaversary and I don't know if I'll have time to do a major one the week (though I will try). This weekend Caleb has been popping out with all kinds of new skills, including:

- FINALLY pulling himself up
- starting to cruise around the furniture (though this still takes a lot of encouragement)
- feeding himself like a champ with a spoon in either his left or right hand (though he seems to prefer the left hand a bit more)
- clapping his hands all the time

Additionally, Caleb continues to go to the potty in the toilet on a daily basis. He pees EVERY TIME we sit him on the toilet, and he takes care of all his business about 40% of the time. Seriously, this kid is a champ!

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3