Somewhere In Between: He did WHAT?!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



He did WHAT?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So last night I got Caleb ready for his bath and took him into the bathroom where Scott was running the water. As it turned out, the water was a bit warm, so while he was cooling it off I decided to sit Caleb on the toilet just for kicks and giggles to see what he would do. And wouldn't you know it but the kid peed in the toilet! Scott and I just looked at each other and laughed. We were both pleasantly surprised but figured it must just be coincidence. After all, he's only 8 months old.

Well, tonight before his bath, I decided to sit Caleb on the toilet again to see what the chances were that he would repeat his behaviour. My child is clearly a prodigy because tonight he peed AND pooped in the toilet! Seriously! For the record, I would like to state that I'm not delusional and I have no plans of trying to potty train Caleb at this time (after all, he can't even walk yet!) but with this record I might start incorporating potty time before bath time. I figure it couldn't hurt!

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3