Somewhere In Between: Greece Slideshow
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Greece Slideshow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so there's lot to say about our trip, but I figure we'll start with the pictures (after all, don't "they" say that a picture is worth a thousand words?!). Besides, the uploading and processing of all these photos into a slideshow took quite a bit of time and now I'm too tired to consider adding a post of information about our trip with it. So for now, sit back and enjoy the show (it's a bit lengthy but I promise I cut A LOT of photos out) and I'll try to post about the trip tomorrow.

I apologise about the music. I didn't choose to add music with the slideshow in an attempt to make the process a bit faster so somewhere along the way one of the programs chose its own tune to add with the photos. If you don't like it, just mute your computer.

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3