Somewhere In Between: Who Knew It Could Be So Easy?!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Who Knew It Could Be So Easy?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate dusting. HATE IT! It is, by far, my least favorite chore. I would much rather scrub the toilet than dust. It has always been this way - growing up my room may have been spotless (okay,not at ALL times in my life, but it was always relatively clean) but there was inevitably an inch of dust built up on everything. I'm not sure what has caused this mental block against this one particular chore. Maybe it's because no matter what dusting agent I use I can watch 50% of the dust settle right back down as soon as I'm done.

On the contrary, I LOVE to vacuum. I could vacuum 5 times a day and never get tired of it. I know, it's sick. I enjoy seeing the floor get clean and creating those little vacuum lines on the carpet.

Why, then, did nobody ever tell me that you can dust with the vacuum cleaner?!?! I feel as though my parents failed me by never explaining this to me!!! Today, through my own stream of consciousness as I attempted to motivate myself to dust, I realized that you can attach that always unused brush to the vacuum hose to create the perfect duster!!! This creates an easy and effective way of dusting, with no dust particles flying around. Now, I know that I have asked many people through the years what that brush is for and nobody has been able to tell me, but I seriously doubt that I am the first person to realize that the vacuum also has the capabilities of dusting.

Hopefully I have enlightened at least one other person out there to the ease of dusting. I will definitely be telling my kids about this!

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3