I decided that in light of the week's events, I should borrow from
Unsinkable Kristen's blog (though to be fair, I don't really know if that's where it originated) and acknowledge Thankful Thursday. Of course, I thought of this on Friday, not Thursday, but I figured that it's better late than never.
10 things I'm thankful for today:

1. The new (used) Crayola easel from that Caleb absolutely loves and uses daily.
2. Happy Hour at Sonic (it's a good thing that I'm usually at work during Happy Hour because otherwise I'd spend a lot more money there).
3. Game night tonight with good friends.
4. The Olympics!

5. Scott's old cowboy boots that Caleb can now wear to embrace the fact that he lives in Texas
6. Super Mario Brothers 1 - We borrowed a unit (not sure what kind) from the Chapmans and have enjoyed too much time reliving this nostalgic game.
7. Grocery shopping for the weekend already being done
8. Being able to sleep in until 7:30 this morning

9. My wonderful husband who humors me and is growing out his hair
10. Taking off yesterday and today to stay home and play with Caleb all day.