So I love my wife and my son. I just love being with them! We had a great day yesterday just spending the day together. We ran a few errands and after talking about it for weeks, we finally got Caleb a real haircut. He was born with a decent amount of hair and I think we gave him his first trim in June 2007 which was a pretty interesting affair.
Since then we would just trim the front primarily so his hair wasn't over his eyes. He really just got a nice, professional trim since we think that Caleb would just look funny with short hair. We love the shag and it works for him. Anyway, he did a really good job and was mellow the whole time. Here are a couple of pictures.
Before...

After...

While at Target I pointed out some animal bathroom things to Cheryl and we got a whole new set for Caleb's bathroom. Its great and now he keeps looking around saying "Lion", "Roaarrr", "Monkey", "Ooo Ooo Aah aah" over and over again. Its so adorable!
Labels: Caleb, Fun, Good times