Somewhere In Between: My Loyalties Are...Undecided
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



My Loyalties Are...Undecided


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I am completely underwhelmed with any of the choices out there for POTUS (President of the United States). I mean, the Commander in Chief, the most powerful position in the world and this is the best we could come up with?

As the race is shaping up, Texas could become a pretty critical state. I am open to your suggestions (more open than many of you would expect), so please use the comments section, Facebook wall, Facebook messages, or classic old email and tell my why I should vote for your guy (yes, the only one I am ruling out is the lone female in this race so don't waste your time).

Let the lobbying and mud-sligging begin!

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3