Yeah, not so much. So last Saturday I happened to mention an email a co-worker sent me to Cheryl. I still don't remember how the topic come up, but I just mentioned the email without any underlying reason. Cheryl was immediately interested so I asked my co-worker about the email on Monday.
After getting her response, we had a big decision to make. We thought about it and got a little stressed (more me than Cheryl) and a little nervous (both of us) and then we agreed. We got all the supplies on Wednesday night in preparation and well...
Meet Gizmo....

He is a 7 week old black lab mix (more lab than not) and he is very sweet. He likes to lay in your lap or near you somewhere. Now we have the task of not only house training, but crate training since he is so young a we work all day. Here is picture of Caleb with Gizmo last night.

Unfortunately, Cheryl & Caleb left very early this morning for a quick trip to Chicago so its just me with the pup for the next couple of days. Hopefully we can train him well and he learns super-duper-fast-quickly (that's really fast just so you know).
On top of the anticipation and nerves of brining home our first puppy, I have been waiting for my CIA Exam results (
read previous post) that were mailed on Tuesday. I wanted to know my results and I didn't because I was afraid of having to re-study the same parts instead of moving on to Parts 3 & 4. Well, the results arrived at my office around 2:15 yesterday
I PASSED BOTH PARTS THE FIRST TIME!!!!I was so excited I literally yelled YES! and WHOO!! in my cubicle. 3 of my co-workers past their last parts and now have their CIA designation so I was happy for them. Hopefully I will join them in May or June.
So, just not a regular Friday.