Somewhere In Between: Tag! I'm It!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Tag! I'm It!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, David tagged me so here I go:

what was i doing 10 years ago?
Getting ready for graduation, high school that is, and working 7 days a week during the summer. Mon - Fri I worked at kids day camp which was a lot of fun. It was my fourth summer working there. Friday, Saturday, & Sunday nights I worked at the local video store which gave me free rentals and the opportunity to tell customers which movies to watch and which to avoid.

5 things on my to-do list today
Take Gizmo to his new home (more on this later
Clean the carpets
Spend time with my very busy Honey
Play with Caleb
Have fun

5 places i have traveled
Egypt
Greece
Austria
Uganda
Hawaii

5 snacks or treats i enjoy
Oreos
Peanuts (regular and honey roasted)
Cheez-Its
Brownies
Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked

What would i do if i were a billionaire?
pay off debt
pay off family's debt
invest/research/develop real solutions in renewble energy.
Donate lots to various children's/poverty charities
buy some cool, but not too extravagant, things

Places i've lived
Lilburn, GA
Searcy, AR
Arlington, TX
Croydon, London, England
Ft. Worth, TX

Jobs I've had
Camp Counselor
Video Sales Associate
Coffee Barista
Internal Auditor
SOX Coordinator

Labels: , ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3