Somewhere In Between: A New Purchase
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



A New Purchase


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There have been many milestones in my life that most people would argue classify me as "grown up." I'm married. I have a child. I've moved to another continent and back. But somehow none of those were quite as anxiety inducing as my most recent milestone: signing a contract on a house.

That's right, folks, we will soon be the proud owner of a house. Scott and I signed a contract on Sunday night to build a house. We'll pick out all the interior amenities within the next week or two, meet with the builder, and then the work will begin. We're slated to close on the house in December or January.

And since I know you're all sitting on the edge of your seats, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of our dirt...
Isn't it beautiful?!

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3