So today I was cleaning the kitchen and I started wiping down the microwave. I have cleaned this microwave many times in the past, but today I noticed something I had not before seen. The bulk of the microwave was covered with PLASTIC! Not only that, but there was a large warning on top stating that this microwave should be removed before the first usage!
We have had this microwave for a year and a half.
I removed the plastic and, lo and behold, the microwave seems to work more efficiently. I had just thought it wasn't as "powerful" because it was a fairly cheap microwave. Oops!
Don't you all wish you were as smart as me?!
(In my defence, neither Scott nor anybody else who has visited in the past year and a half - which has been a good number of people - has ever noticed this layer of plastic on the microwave.)
Labels: Cheryl