Somewhere In Between: Caleb's Crawling Attempt
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Caleb's Crawling Attempt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, as I've previously mentioned, Caleb doesn't quite have the crawling thing down. However, yesterday I decided to video his attempts because he's been trying so hard. (I think he's a little jealous that all his blog buddies can already crawl and he can't. Granted, they're all older, but I don't think he realises that.) Basically, he pushes his bum in the air and pushes up on his toes. Then he twists and falls to one side. He hasn't figured out that he needs to get his knees involved yet!

Having said that, today I witnessed how he moves straight forward in his crib and it SO CLOSE to actually crawling!!! I think my mouth actually dropped open when I saw it! He pulled both his knees forward and then pulled with both his arms. So he hasn't figured out the alternating thing, but it was definitely moving him much more substantially than his tippy toe twist. Wow! He might start crawling sooner than I realised!

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3