Somewhere In Between: A Random Survey
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



A Random Survey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"The most random things you probably never needed to know about someone"

What's your name spelled backwards?: Niddafcm Nnyl Lyrehc
What did you do last night?: Went to the gym, ate dinner, fed and played with Caleb, watched The Office
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: I hardly ever download things. Probably an e-mail forward
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: I think I can safely say the answer is "no"
Last time you swam in a pool?: May 2006 on our cruise boat on the Nile River (though "swim" is a bit of an exaggeration since I was enormous. "Float" would probably be more accurate)
What are you wearing?: Pajama pants, long sleeved shirt, slippers
How many cars have you owned?: 2
Type of music you dislike most?: Heavy Metal
Are you registered to vote?: In TX, not in England
Do you have cable?: Never have but I own a freeview box! (America really needs to get on board with this)
What kind of computer do you use?: A Mac (I'm told there is no other). Though at work I use a PC
Ever made a prank phone call?: Yes
You like anyone right now?: I like lots of people
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: No doubt. I've been sky diving. I'd go bungee jumping but it's not on my list of "to do" because it just couldn't top hang gliding.
Furthest place you ever traveled?: Furthest from where? Probably Australia. It seems to be far from everywhere.
What's your favorite comic strip?: I can't really say that I read comics enough to have a favourite.
Do you know all the words to the national anthem?: The American National Anthem, yes. If England has one...no.
Shower, morning or night?: Morning (but if I go to the gym then I end up showering morning and night)
Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Casino Royale (let's face it, we haven't seen a lot of movies recently, but we now belong to a Netflix type organisation so that might change soon)
Favorite pizza toppings?: Pepperoni and Salami
Chips or popcorn?: Depends. Chips with a sandwich. Popcorn with a movie.
What cell phone provider do you have?: My mobile phone provider is Vodaphone
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: I'm pretty sure I haven't

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: I'll leave people guessing.
Orange Juice or apple?: Orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: Scotty
Favorite chocolate bar?: Ooh! That's tough. Maybe a nutrageous or a Take 5 (Is that the name? I've been out of the country too long! Something with 5 in the name.) :)
Who is your longest friend and how long?: Ryan Kirksey. Since sometime in elementary school.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: Tomato = ICK!
Have you ever won a trophy?: Yes - lots when I was little
Favorite arcade game?: I'm going with ske-ball too. I'm not a big arcade game kind of gal.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?: No, but I have purchased something from a store that used to be on an infomercial.
Sprite or 7-UP?: I'm not too picky. Sierra Mist would be my favourite of that genre, however.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: For work I've had certain shirts or colors that I had to wear
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: I have no idea. Probably birth control (can you tell I haven't been to Walgreens in a while?!) :)
Ever thrown up in public?: I was pregnant for nine months. Need I say more?
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: I'd take true love any day (and I realise that sounds incredibly mushy)

Do you believe in love at first sight?: I believe in attraction at first sight. Love? I don't know.
SpongeBob or Jimmy Neutron? I've never seen either. How about Smurfs or Scooby Doo or He-Man?!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Sometimes
What message is on your voicemail machine?: I have no idea. One that probably needs to be updated.
Where would you like to go right now?: Where to even begin? South Africa, Thailand, Spain, Greece, Prague, Morocco, Texas... I have a pretty long list.
What's the name of your pet?: No pets. And half our families are allergic so I don't know if it'll ever happen.
What kind of bag do you have, and what's in it?: I have a diaper bag/purse combo, which includes: diapers, wipes, diaper bags, my wallet, phone, chapstick, onesie, sleeper, a couple of toys, keys...
What do you think about most?: How little time is left until I go back to work

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3