Somewhere In Between: It's the Little Things in Life
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



It's the Little Things in Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love being a stay at home mom (which I know was a shock to most people, including myself) and I absolutely love being with my baby all the time. However, I have to admit that at times life becomes very monotonous. Caleb is great at finding little ways to spice things up, though.

Caleb has been giving little baby kisses for quite a while now, but recently he has been handing out kisses more freely (and, at times, more aggressively). Starting this week, he has begun kissing me as soon as I pick him up in the morning or after a nap. What a way to greet me! Yesterday at Rhymetime he was standing on my lap facing away from me so he could see the other babies, but he would periodically turn around, grab my face, and plant a kiss on me. This is his new thing that he does randomly all throughout the day. It's these little things that melt my heart every time and make being a stay at home mom totally worth it. Baby kisses are the best (albiet, they are also the wettest) and make everything better.

The only down side of this is that when he grabs my face to kiss me, he either gets my ear in a death grip to bring my face forward, or my hair finds its way into his clutches. (We're now working on being gentle.) Still, it's so cute. (Sorry, I am unable to get pictures of this on my own and it's hard to capture otherwise because it's so spontaneous.) Now I just have to make sure that my little flirt doesn't start handing out these kisses freely to all the ladies! :)

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3