I can't believe how big my baby is getting! I walk through the mall and see all these newborn babies and I realise that Caleb looks nothing like that anymore. And even though (or probably because of the fact that) I've been home with him every single day of his growth, I have no idea how he got to be such an independent little boy with an obvious personality instead of a baby that was so dependent on me for everything.
In any case, this is Caleb in his new coat and first pair of shoes (courtesy of Aunt Amy and Uncle Barrett). What a big kid! (He's in another growth spurt and has grown another inch in the past couple of weeks, meaning that he's half a foot longer than he was when he was born!)

Okay, I'm not delusional and I realise that he is still very dependent on me for many things and I still have a lot of years of him living at home, growing, and changing. It's just amazing to me how quickly the last 4.5 months have passed.
Labels: Caleb