Somewhere In Between: Hmm...
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Hmm...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was reading an article online today about how the FDA has approved a new shot for inftants in the States that would allow some of the current vaccination shots to be combined:

"Currently, U.S. health officials recommend 23 separate shots for infants. Pentacel would reduce that to 16 shots."

As I read this, my mouth just fell open. Caleb had 7 shots. And he's done with all his infant shots. SEVEN! Once again, I'm a little concerned about the British medical system.

Labels: ,

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3