Sorry, guys, but we still don't have a functional camera. Best Buy had said we should have had one of our cameras back by earlier in the week but we haven't heard anything yet. We haven't yet sent the other one in.
And let's face it...it's just not as much fun to blog when you can't put photos to accompany it.
I will, however, comment on the fact that I'm a little freaked out by the fact that several of the storage units in the area sell ice for freakishly cheap. Why do they need to sell ice? The only reason I have been able to come up with is that people are storing bodies in their storage units and need the ice so that they do not start to smell. This freaks me out a little!
Please tell me if you know of another reason for storage units to sell ice.
Labels: Apology