What A Difference 9 Days Makes
Published 09 November 2008 by Scott | E-mail this post
I went by the house last Thursday to see it before our trip to Little Rock and found this:


Still not a whole lot going on, but at least there had been a some progress. Well, after I got back to work on Wednesday I knew I needed to head out there again to just check on things. I planned to stop by during lunch on Friday, but before I did I called the contractor to make a very minor adjustment to some wiring options and he mentioned that the wiring was scheduled for the 13th.
The 13th?! As in November? Needless to say I was very curious so I headed out to see it and I could not believe the state of the house when I got there...or that I forgot to charge the camera battery and couldn't take any pictures! As Caleb would say "Aw man."
Fear not. Cheryl hadn't been to the house in a few weeks so we decided to visit this afternoon so she could see how far along the house was for herself. WOW!! There was significant work done just in the 30 hours since I had seen the house. Well, no more waiting here they are for your viewing pleasure.

From the back door - Looking into the Family Room and kitchen. (Cheryl,
Micheal and Sandy are in the kitchen).

From the kitchen pantry - the breakfast nook on the right into the Family Room

The Fam

Labels: Family, House