So I am going to do my best to at least keep up with this weekly post, and in doing so they may not be as insightful as the inagural post. Without further ado...
I am thankful for clearing my background check. I had a very extensive background check that went back 10 years of employment verification for my new job and I had to assit and/or provide documentation for all but my last job. But everything is good and now I am reading and approving a billion policies (one of those things you hate but are signs you are actually employed).
I am thankful that Cheryl puts up with my nerdity. Seriously. My nerdity exists on several levels and she puts up with me making commens during movies and TV shows (like last night's awesome LOST S5 finale..except for the very end).
I am thankful for our midwife and midwife-in-training. These gals are so great and I know they have Cheryl's and Levi's well-being as priority #1 which makes me a fan right away. I am thankful for their reassurance and understanding while unemployed. They are truly God's people doing His work.
I am thankful for all our shows ending soon. LOST, The Office, Scrubs, and The Biggest Loser (it's really good) have ended or will be ending tonight and will not be airing limiting the distractions as I ramp up my studying and start my new job.
Well that wraps up this week's post. What are you thankful for this week?
Labels: Thankful Thursday