Somewhere In Between: Red, White, & Green?
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Red, White, & Green?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came across a very interesting article today in Fortune Magazine regarding Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has been in the news in recent history regarding wages, health-care costs, and even illegal immigrant workers. However, despite what some people say, Wal-Mart is not entirely evil.

Yes, I do shop there (when in America), but I do recognize the organization needs to improve itself as well. The article in Fortune is about Wal-Mart’s new green initiative. Click on here for the article.

What was Al Gore doing in Bentonville, AR? As a guest of Wal-Mart? You’ll never believe it.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3