Somewhere In Between: "I'm going to pee on your face!"
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



"I'm going to pee on your face!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't explain why, but for some reason this became my catch phrase when I was pregnant (said only to Scott...don't worry, I wasn't threatening to pee on everybody's faces). I know, it's completely random and, quite frankly, the concept is pretty gross. I don't know where it came from, but it was so random that after I said it the first time we were both highly amused and the phrase stuck. It then became even more amusing as I became larger and could barely do things such as tie my own shoes or get off the couch.

In any case, the other day, Caleb gave new light to this phrase. As I was wiping his dirty bum, Caleb decided that it was time to pee. I was very oblivious to this decision until my very peaceful and happy baby suddenly started yelling with anger. I looked at him and saw that Caleb had successfully peed all over his own face! Somehow he had managed not to get pee anywhere else except on himself. And he was mad! If it wasn't for that, I would have gotten a picture because I found the whole experience completely hilarious (maybe I'm a bad mom but all I could do at first was laugh). However, I quickly cleaned him up and called Scott to share the story instead.

Oh to be a boy! I believe that women can do most things that men can, but I will concede that this is something that women will never be able to do. How sad.

But, for good measure, I'll leave you with a couple of photos of my clean and happy boy (no pee on the face)

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3