Somewhere In Between: Impatience is a virtue?
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Impatience is a virtue?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has been brought to my attention that posts on an every other day basis is not frequent enough. I am doing my best, though I worry that some people will get tired of the incessently non-stop blogging of Caleb. (Really, I don't know how that's possible but I'm sure that some people will grow tired of the pics.)

In any case, Caleb and I have been attempting to get out of the house on a more regular basis. Though I can't make long trips at a time, we have managed to get out and walk a couple of miles every day on various errands. Caleb loves riding in the pram, though he often ends up sleeping at least half of the time that we are out and about (which is pretty par for his life at this point in time). We have successfully registered Caleb with a GP (doctor) and had one visit with the Health Visitor. I am amazed at the number of health appointments I have already had to book for this tiny boy! These appointments alone will keep me plenty busy for quite a while!

When we're at home, Caleb has been trying new things and growing daily. He now is much more calm during bathtime:


And he has found that he enjoys his bouncer (thank you RaDora!) and will sit contently while I clean or do other things around the house. However, I've been noticing recently that Bumbo chairs are the new craze?

No matter what, though, Caleb spends half his days quiet and peaceful, as he is below:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3