Somewhere In Between: 525,600 Minutes
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



525,600 Minutes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is officially Scott's one-year anniversary in England. Happy anniversary to him!! (Mine was about 6 weeks ago)

Today is also officially my due date. Though I haven't been pregnant for all of Scott's 525,600 minutes in England, it sure feels like I have! I figured I should post a picture in honor of my due date. I recognize that it's not the most flattering photo ever but let's face it, I've spent half the day with my head in the toilet and I didn't really feel like putting any effort into looking cute. And there's no point in faking a smile because that would just be dishonest. Seriously, who is happy about making it to their due date with no baby!

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3