Somewhere In Between: Suggestions Please...
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Suggestions Please...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As I wrap up my time at work (only 3 more days to go!!!) I am becoming more and more aware of the fact that the next couple of weeks (we won't even discuss the possibility of it being more than 2) have the potential of dragging by if this baby is stubborn and refuses to show his face early. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I hate sitting around doing nothing - I get bored. Scott could sit at the computer all day and surf the internet or watch movies/tv. I cannot. I have to be doing something. Therefore, I admit that I am a bit anxious about quitting work before this baby actually arrives. However, the powers that be will not let me continue at my job because of "health and safety concerns" (aka: their fears that they would end up delivering the baby at the office).

So, my dear friends and family, I am looking to you for reading suggestions. I anticipate that much time between the end of this week and whenever the dear child of mine decides to be born (or figures out how to chisel his way through my stomach from the inside - I swear he's working on it!) will be spent at the library or laying on the couch engrossed in the books checked out from the library.

What books and/or authors do you recommend for good reading that will help me pass the time?

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3