Hello all. I know you are all anxious to see more of Caleb and all of our pictures will soon be available on our other website for your viewing pleasure. Until then, here are some more pics that are from Day 2 & Day 3.
Cheryl has had to remain in the hospital for 3 nights, 2 more than we originally were expecting due to continued observation here. We were all packed up and ready yesterday morning and then we got the big blow that they would have to stay over on Sunday (pic of Caleb in his carseat). We are hoping the hospital doesn't come up with any other reasons to keep my family there and they will be home by midday today (Monday).
Pics...

I'm tired

The newest McFaddin family, not just a couple anymore

I am ready, let me go home!!

Mommy and little Caleb

This is a Day 1 picture, but its a good close-up