Lots of family and events
Published 21 September 2006 by Anonymous | E-mail this post
Okay friends, I apologize for my absence and the shortage of Caleb photo updates. Several of you have expressed your disapproval to me. I have two (in my opinion, very validated) excuses for this: 1) we've had lots of family in town and life has been busy; 2) I tried to update a couple of days ago but blogger was down and wouldn't let me upload photos. Sorry.
In any case, I'm going to try to update briefly on the events of the last few days. Aunt Amy and Uncle Barrett (Scott's sister and her hubby) arrived on Tuesday!

As a result, there was lots of family activity booked the last couple of days as sightseeing was being done. Tuesday afternoon we went to afternoon tea at The Savoy again. This time was a family event, however, and I was not a giant blob having difficulty getting comfortable the whole time.

Caleb was perfect during the entire two and a half hours that we were there and laid on my lap like this during the entire event.

Caleb also did a photo shoot with Flat Stanley for Nana's kindergarten class, though he seemed a little worried about what he was being asked to do.

Nana and Papa left this morning but Amy and Barrett will be with us for another week. Caleb is excited to get to spend more time with his aunt and uncle. (And he can't wait to meet his other aunts, uncles, and his cousins when he returns to the States!)