Somewhere In Between: Wow! 6 Months Old!
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Wow! 6 Months Old!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I thought a nice slide show (with wonderfully selected music) would be nice for everyone to celebrate Caleb's 6 month birthday! After choosing photos and music, and finally figuring out how to upload it (twice) I was annoyed that the music does not work as it does on my computer. The first song was Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" followed by Dave Matthews Band's "Everyday", however DailyMotion has decided that you will hear "Everyday" only and then no music for that second half. Also, once the song ends you will need to move the marker towards the middle to finish the slide show as it quits once the song is over even though there are more pics. I would attempt to fix all this, but we have to leave for church.

I realise that most of you won't care if there is music or not, but I really wanted it to work. Enjoy!
---this is Scott.


Caleb 6 Month Slideshow medium
Video sent by sbmcfaddin

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3