Somewhere In Between: Dallas -25, Buffalo - 24: UPDATED
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Dallas -25, Buffalo - 24: UPDATED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How do you wind up "deserving" to win the game during the last 30 seconds on the clock? I can't believe it.
As the ESPN commentator pointed out: how about Nick Folk? 2 career distance game winning field goals in a row!!

I guess this post means I am becoming a fan. I fought it as long as possible, but come on I'm in Cowboy Country.
**************************
Is it just me or does the calling time out at the last possible second before the opposing team attempts a game-winning field goal just seem sleazy?

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3