Somewhere In Between: 38 Weeks, 3 Days
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



38 Weeks, 3 Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Several of you have been requesting belly pics. I admit that I have been awful about taking these with this pregnancy. Somehow, it's not quite as fun and glamorous to grow to ginormous proportions the second time around. Instead of feeling cute and pregnant, I just feel giant. However, I thought I should appease those of you who have been asking for a while. (And I admit that I am slightly sad that I don't have many pictures to compare to my first pregnancy.)

These are shots of me today: 38 weeks, 3 days and all my glory.


Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3