Somewhere In Between: Caleb's Prayer
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Caleb's Prayer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight before dinner, Caleb said the following prayer:

"Dear God,
Thank you for the food.
Thank you that Daddy went on a trip.
Thank you for Mommy.
Thank you that Levi cries.
Amen"

I'm glad he's thankful for Levi when he cries!!! I am thankful for Levi, not the crying. And apparently he's glad that Scott is gone on a business trip. :( I am not. Perhaps I need to learn from Caleb to be more thankful for things.

Labels:

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3