Somewhere In Between: Becoming a Minimalist
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Becoming a Minimalist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That is what is needed in order to pack up a very large percentage of your belongings; specifically articles of clothing, into only a few not-so-large suitcases keeping in mind nothing can weigh more than 70 lbs.

Last night I made probably the most progress with my packing for my move to London. Its very difficult to pack enough to make sure everything will fit, yet still maintain a useable wardrobe for the next 10 days I am here. Plus, I have a huge down comforter than I successfully minimized into a 1.5-inch think article. This is impressive considering it’s folded over 4 or 5 times. Thank you SpaceSaver bags (those little bags you hook up to your vacuum, excellent). Now, I have to go through all the hordes of stuff left in my room and determine what get packed away in storage for a while. First I need to clean out my car, because at this moment in times, it’s probably the worst it’s ever been.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3