"I wish I was a messenger, and all the news is good.."
Published 06 October 2005 by Scott | E-mail this post
I realize that it is only 6 October 2005, however there is no Thanksgiving here in the UK and the next thing on the calendar is...Christmas. We actually saw Christmas decorations at the grocery store on Saturday. Seriously. The real reason for this post is to draw your attention to the 'Wishlist' link which has been added to the sidebar on the right.
I have made a wishlist of items over at
Amazon.com for suggestions to all my nearest and dearest that would like to buy me a present or few for Christmas or my bithday 2 weeks after. Some of the items I have selected are DVDs which are recent summer movies and will be released in October and November. Typically, DVDs are cheaper within the first week of release, so I am really just trying to help everyone out.
You by no means need to purchase these items from Amazon, in fact I would not since I don't think you can ship them to me here in the UK. You may purchase several of these items at your local
Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or
Barnes & Noble and send them to me.
If any of you out there need ideas for Cheryl, let me know. Also, any of you with ideas for Cheryl, let me know as well.
For those interesed..or confued, the title to this post is from the song Wishlist from Pearl Jam's
Yield album.