Somewhere In Between: Second Thought for the Day
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Second Thought for the Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On my previous post today, I mentioned that I would post some happier thoughts. Cheryl and I went out a bought a DVD player here in town. We had been using our iBook to watch stuff, but since we got a TV last weekend and our furniture arrived on Thursday, we have needed a DVD player to watch stuff (I kind of fried the cheap DVD player we brought over from America). But its all good, we got a multi-region DVD player for 30 pounds. Not too shabby!

We have to get a desk and some more and/or better kitchen supplies and we are set!

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3