Somewhere In Between: "O, the yellow rose of Texas..."
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



"O, the yellow rose of Texas..."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





"Stop it you're not even there." Ok, so there are going to be a lot of Friends references on this page.

With that in mind I have changed my mind and as you can see by the picture here, this post is about TEXAS. More specifically the The Texas Embassy. Cheryl and I went up to central London for church yesterday morning instead of the Saturday night service by the church in Leatherhead. One of the main reasons was to go to The Texas Embassy for lunch. It was great!! Here is the storyof the Texas Embassy.

The atmosphere is just what you would expect from a restaurant with "Texas" in the title. Think Fort Worth, not Dallas. We had flautas with a guacamole-ranch dip which was surprising good. I don't like guacamole or ranch, but combined it was pretty good. We shared combo fajitas which were delicious, but over priced (we are in central London). I had a great frozen beverage, but they did not have either flavors Cheryl wanted to try, but what she got was tasty.

They have a gift shop with shirts, hats, and assorted drinkware which we will get at some point. It was really good and I imagine we will be back several times during our time abroad.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3