Somewhere In Between: Nano, Nano
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



Nano, Nano


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is amazing. As a true Apple/Mac apologist, I am always interested/excited about the new products Apple has up its sleeves (even though I can't afford them). I was stunned by the introduction on the iPod nano. I read rumors and such about a new iPod mini, which we got Cheryl in June, and expected pretty much the same thing only slimmer and in color. The iPod nano is just flat out incredible. I own a 20 GB iPod and have never really been a fan of the other models since they hold much less music. However, the nano is the small iPod I would love to have. It would be great to have for working out/jogging.

Oh, I didn't mention that it is a photo iPod (which would be nice to have) and has a stopwatch on it, new to the iPod line. I have made a Wishlist at Amazon.com to distribute to family for Christmas and birthday ideas. I would add an iPod nano, however I would have to add it to my "Dreamlist".

Check it out for yourself here. Or better yet, go to an Apple Store and experience it for yourself.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3