Somewhere In Between: "Ch, Ch, Changes"
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



"Ch, Ch, Changes"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to the new Somewhere in Between. When I began this blog I wasn't really pleased with the template options at Blogger. I much preferred templates using WordPress but did not have my own domain name to use. Plus, I don't really know code, I just copy/paste to make things the way I want them.

There is nothing really different other than the appearance, but I did implement use of Haloscan for comments. I had to do this because this new template would not allow use of word verification when making comments.

Hopefully it will work out well and I can keep the new look going.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3