Somewhere In Between: No More Wishing
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



No More Wishing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok,

So Cheryl was supposed to hijack this here blog to correct something that I did. As I made my wishlist at Amazon.com it was intended to be helpful tool for all of those out there to have ideas of things I would like for Christmas/Birthday.

However, in light of the fact that we reside in a country without a Wal-Mart (they do own ASDA, but I haven;t been yet) we cannot return any duplicate gifts that we might get. As a result my list caused undue stress onto my wonderful wife. I have removed the link from my website. In addition, please clear all purchases through Cheryl to make sure this doesn't happen.

This is all based on the assumption that anyone buys me anything.

Thank you for your assistance.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3