I am working on a couple of other things to post about in the near furture, but until then I thought I would prepare a little "somethin-somethin" I stole from
Kristen's (aka The Unsinkable) page. Oh, and since we now reside in a foreign land I am allowed to have favorites in each country. Enjoy.
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Kauai, HI
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? I don’t know…my “tangerine” button up shirt
3. The last CD you bought?
B.B. King - 804. What time do you wake up in the morning? Around 7:00 am
5. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? Coffee maker
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Guitar
7.Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? SUV
8. Do you believe in the after life? Yes
9. Favorite Children's Book? other than the
Clifford series,
Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day10. What is your favorite season? Spring/Summer
11. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Flying
12. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I do not
13. Can you juggle? With 2 yes. With 3, heck no!
14. The one person/people from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? No one really.
15. What's your favorite day? Every weekend with Cheryl
16. What's in the trunk of your car? Don’t have a car in London
17. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger_
18. Who is your favorite boy/girl? Cheryl (duh!), boy – don’t have one favorite
19. Favorite ice cream? Mostly anything coffee or mint flavoured
20. Buttered, Plain or Salted popcorn? Light butter
21. Favorite Color? Blue
22. Favorite Sandwich? UK –
Caffe Nero Roasted Herbed Ham and Provolone w/Red Pesto Pannini, US –
Lenny’s Deluxe Club (w/pepper relish)
23. On vacation, where would you go? Usually somewhere tropical
24. Favorite brand of clothing? UK –
Next, US –
Old Navy25. Where were you born? Decatur, GA.
26. Favorite sport to watch? NFL
27. Coke or Pepsi? Coca-Cola (Can’t Beat The Real Thing)