Somewhere In Between: "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



"Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Well I was sitting, wating, wishing" that the Jack Johnson concert was tomorrow. Alas, the concert is 25 February 2006 in Nottingham, about three hours north of London. We just bought tickets this morning. I am very excited!! I tried to buy tickets for his show in central London, but Ticketmaster wasn't selling tickets yet for some reason even though other places were.

The Jack concert will be our first concert in a year and a half. The last being Dave Matthews Band in Houston, TX last September with my sister Amy and my brother-in-law Barrett. I am going to try to get tickets to Coldplay in December. A few places hold a very limited number of tickets until 2 weeks before a show, so I am waiting to buy those. If that doesn't work, I will go up to London on the night of the show and see if I can get a good deal with some scalpers. If not, there is always the Texas Embassy to make things better.

Oh, our trip to Scotland was great! I was able to find out which clan my family is from and I know my dress tartan and my clan hunting tartan as well. Very cool. Pictures are available on our website.

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3