"I LOVE The Smell of Commerce In The Morning!"
Published 01 November 2005 by Scott | E-mail this post
So hello all. Sorry for the long overdue update. I try not to post my work frustrations here for all to read for a couple of reasons.
1. I don't know how to describe my frustrations in clear and concise message.
B. Its even harder to describe frustrations when you are in as specialized professions as I am in. (Auditors of the world unite!)
I was also waiting to update until I completed
Wild At Heart. I finished it a week ago and just never got around to updating over the weekend. I
relish the weekends, and its hard to take time "away" from Cheryl to post.
Anyhoo, Cheryl and I just joined a local gym and we had our first workout this evening. Its right next to my office, so we meet there after work and the plan is to work out a couple of nights each week and then on Saturday and Sunday mornings as well (we go to church Sat. nights, no emails please). It is kind of messed up using weights in Kilograms. However, my trusty
Converter widget on my iBook it super handy. According to the scale at the gym I am weighing in at 100 Kg, which is....220 lbs. With the exception of the Magnificent European Weightloss Adventure, I haven't been at that weight in...quite some time. This is excellent news as I am starting to exercise from this weight.
Oh, I can't review books other than to say "It was really good." and "Yes, you should read it". So those are my thoughts on
Wild At Heart.