Somewhere In Between: I Feel Sorry For KITT
Taken by Scott at a cafe in Aswan, Egypt - May 2006



I Feel Sorry For KITT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So a few weeks ago The Hoff was here in Croydon signing his autobiography. I said back then I wondered if London was his new Germany. When Amy & Barrett (sister and bro-in-law) were here couple of weeks ago, she told me about The Hoff's new "hit" single, Jump In My Car and watched it on You Tube.

Jump to this morning. After Caleb woke up, I stayed with him downstairs to give Cheryl an hour or so more sleep than she gets on the weekdays. There isn't much on Saturday mornings, so I was watching one of the music video stations. No joke, this video came on. I guess its no suprise give that "Jump In My Car" is the #2 song in teh UK iTunes store.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch the video below and you will know why I am concerned.

David Hasselhoff - Jump In My Car

|

About me

  • From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
  • Husband of an angel, father of two great boys, and a follower of God saved by grace.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3